Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I miss you....

Your words broke my heart...
My hope, my dream, my life...
Everything is gone...

No life without you..
spending all my nights in tears...
Crying without the darkness' knowledge...
wetting my pillow...

yes, I have friends, good relatives..
lovely family members...
But, without you... my life is not fullest..
and no one can give the love 
I wanted from you....













I just don't wanna hurt you...
as you asked for...
I don't wanna beg you...



but I can't look at you and think..
that you are not mine...
wanna go somewhere far away...
from you...  

I remember every word you said..
each moment we lived together...
I'm heart broken..

The world seems to be empty..
Nothing matters anymore...
Future seems to be blank...
........................................


















I miss you...
"The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you
and yet you know you can never have them..."
And if you were to say "Come with me",
even now I might....

I miss you badly...
I could die....


No comments:

Post a Comment