Saturday, October 9, 2010

It hurts.......

Love is cherished.... inside me
In our each words of care
in the tears, you dropped for me..
deep glance through the eyes..
I saw my dreams through your eyes...


Eventhough you are next to me..
I couldn't hold your hands..
Have no words to express my love..
because.....




Because.....
after seeing someone you love
loving someone else...
The hardest chapter of my life...


I was laughing all those days..
inside I was dying..
Why today came in my calendar?
It stifles my smile....
it's out of my control
Wish I was not there.....


The world seems to be empty
when I'm surrounded with friends
no fun anymore...
I couldnt find the horizon




When I was away..
you came near me like rolling waves...
Now am there at your step...
You seem to be a moon away ....


Don't let me down and go...
I have no life without you...

seeing someone you love
loving someone else...
The hardest chapter of my life...





No comments:

Post a Comment