Saturday, August 28, 2010

Till tomorrow... I miss you...........♥♥♥



When we first met, I didn't even consider you real. You were just a pixel on my screen. We talked more and became so close. I will never forget the first time I looked into your eyes; it was at that very moment I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. In your eyes I saw everything I needed to know. It's been 5 days since I last saw you. Things have not been easy. We've had our ups and downs but, through it all, I know what we have is so very real.


So many times I thought life is unfair. I know there are reasons why we can't be together. Reasons that God only knows, but this will not be the reason for me to forget you. You know how much I love you and care for you but there is nothing more I can do. Even though we are apart, this will not be the end of our commitment. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Always remember that I really treasure your love and care. Love is friendship that has caught fire, it is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and make allowances for human weaknesses. Love is content with the present, it hopes for the future, and it doesn't brood over the past. It's the day in and day out chronicle of irritations, problems, compromises, small disappointments, big victories and working towards a common goal.


If you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things you lack.

If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough. Of all the people in this world, you're the one I run to. Your name has been inscribed in my heart before knew your name. In the moment we met all those years ago, I knew you were the one. I am who I am because of you. You have taught me so much about this world, and even through the times when darkness is covered my world, you were always my light. No matter what.

You have imperfections just like everyone else, but that is why I love you. You make me laugh; you make me cry; tears of joy. I truly could not live my life without having you to talk to and confide in. You know more about me than anyone, you know my thoughts. And you know my heart inside and out. You have a way of making my heart skip a beat, and I want you and the whole word to know, that I love you and I will be forever yours. Thank you for showing me what kind of love all women deserve. The first day I allowed my true feelings to come out, you fell asleep in my arms... I never wanted it to be morning, where we would go our separate ways. I don't know how to describe my feelings, but all I know is I don't want them to go away. We both have been hurt in the past but may be in future we can be the ones who are faithful to each other. It has been 5 days since I've last seen you and I can't stand being away this long...

Well, I just wanted to let you know that you are never far from my heart or mind; I still love you and I will forever miss my Princess until God helps our paths to cross once more.

Because I know you are mine, "Till tomorrow... I miss you"

No comments:

Post a Comment